how about getting stabbed
good luck calling for medical attention with a dead phone
Re-blogging purely for that comeback ^
this was designed for very young children and i am not a young child i am a 260 pound man
how did you get in there.
how did you get out of there
??????/?????? ?????/1??? ?????????????????//? ?
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I want to thank Craftsy for sponsoring EatSleepDraw this week. They are offering an online Craftsy class giveaway to all EatSleepDraw followers—this week only!
Enter here now for your chance to win Mixed Media: Pen, Ink & Watercolor (a $39.99 value).
Are your illustrations not turning out as well as you’d hoped? Learn essential mixed media techniques to express your unique vision through line, color and texture for standout still lifes, portraits, landscapes and more. Get step-by-step guidance and all the answers you need directly from award-winning illustrator Matt Rota, in the convenience of your home.
One winner will be randomly selected on April 27th, 2014 at midnight MT.